- Players registered must have at least 50 Battle Royale matches (duos or trios) played on their account to be eligible (Arena and all other game modes will not be counted towards the 50 match total).
- Ranked Battle Royale mode does not count towards tournament scoring.
- There is no need to check in prior to the tournament start.
- There is no limit to the number of games a team can play during a tournament. However, only the best 2, 3, or 4 games will be counted (check individual tournaments to see how many games will count towards your final score).
- Each player may only use 1 Legend per tournament, which must be selected prior to the tournament cut off time.
- Teams can start their final game before the time is up, and continue playing until the end of that game.
- Teams are allowed to back out of games.
- Tournaments can be played on PC, PLAYSTATION, and XBOX.
- Z League has the right to disqualify a team if any form of cheating is suspected. This includes but is not limited to using hacks, smurfing and reverse boosting.
- Reverse boosting is defined as deliberately under-performing in games prior to tournament play in order to be placed in a lower tier lobby.
- In the case of a tie, the total number of kills will be used as the first tie break. The second tie break will be the fewest number of games played. If teams are still tied, the prize for the position and next position will be split between teams. For clarity, if two teams are tied in p2 after accounting for points, total team kills, wins and number of games played, the prize for p2 and p3 would be split by the teams.
- If your tournament is impacted by an API outage, our team will notify you on the live scoreboard. Continue playing as normal. Our team will average all games played from the start of the tournament until API is back online.
- Fully registered team must be present in order for scores to count. In the case that a team member cannot play, substitution for an alternate eligible player can be made up until tournament cutoff time.
- Once you have registered for a tournament, please do not make any modifications to your Apex Platform ID until after the event has ended.
- If a full team is not present and the team has not canceled, the team will forfeit their match and right to a refund (if a refund is eligible).
- Z League reserves the right to update or modify rules at any point in time.
Scoring SystemEach kill is worth 1 point
Each top 3 finish is worth 5 points
Teams earn points based on final placement and total kills.
Final scores are determined by the sum of your highest scoring games. Depending on the tournament format, this can range from 1 to 4 games.